Page banner image

Bad Dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on May 02, 2024 at 00:35:48

So I had a bad dream last night where I was high school age, but living in some kind of boarding school. We were on some kind of canoe trip down a big river. There were 2 of these canoe boats, they were pretty big. Well, the boats weren't really canoes, more like kayaks where we were sitting on the top of it instead of sitting inside of a canoe. One boat had more classmates than the other, and I was on the boat with less people, sitting at the front.

We were traveling down a river when there was a split in the path, indicated by some lightly swirling waters, like a drain plug being pulled. The path to the right stayed calm, while the path to the left went downward and got a bit choppy. The teacher recommended the right path, which his boat ended up taking. Ours, for whatever reason, started going left. As we passed the swirly part and got to the choppy waters, I felt water rush up to my waist. I was wearing blue and yellow shorts that had a zigzag pattern to them (and no, I don't have anything like this in real life, fyi), and a grey t-shirt with the school logo on it. Normally I wouldn't have minded this, but for whatever reason, I had my phone in my left pocket. So now I'm frantically trying to get my phone out of my pocket while still balancing and hanging on to the boat with my other hand. The part of the boat I was on was inflatable, and eventually I slipped off, going completely under water while trying to hold my phone over head and out of the water. I know how to swim, but I was struggling here as if there was a current or something pulling me down. Then I blacked out and the last thing I heard was another splash in the water. I woke up back in my dorm room all dry and by myself. I checked my phone and it was attempting to start, but didn't fully get there so I started taking it apart to let it dry out better.

Then I woke up in real life. I've had a couple other wet/muddy dreams, but those ones were fun. This one, not so much. Well, hopefully I can get some more of the fun wet/muddy dreams.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]