Page banner image

Re: Message for Twillin.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on May 01, 2024 at 08:37:36

In Reply to: Message for Twillin. posted by Wetchas on April 24, 2024 at 09:02:38:

My new tracksuit is by Slazenger I do not know if this is a real or just a band by Sports. Lonsdale was once a boxing in Beak Street (south of Carnaby Street and east of A4201 Regent Street) London. In between fountain hopping around London Lonsdale was one that I did visit from time to time and buy boxing shorts. Until one visit me found the shut down (I do not know why). Today Lonsdale is nothing more than just a name by Sports. Staying on this subject just a short walk away south from Beak Street is Lillywhites a very large 5 floor sports next to the Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain in Piccadilly Circus. If me is in town then I stop by to have a look at what football kit they have. This is still a sports but now owned by Sports. Me is starting to think that Sports is taking over all the worlds sports.

Anyway back to my new trackys. When me bought them an extra bag would have me a bit more so me just stuffed them in my rucksack. Before me put on my new trackys for the first time I cut off the tags. Not bothered about the tags just the feeling of the shiny polyester and knowing I was about to get soaked in them was getting me more excited. I don’t think the shop would take it back after trying it on in the bath so I just put the tags and in the bin and keep my new trackys.

I think you are correct getting wet in a new stuff takes a few seconds longer for the water to soak in and this effect only works once. I do not know what it is they use. Me loves getting new kit soaked for the first time. Have been out and about in my new tracksuit and soaked it in the bath / shower a few more times. Even been to sleep in bed in them. When the sun warms the river water up me can’t wait to try them in deeper water and feel the flow of the water moving over my baggy tracksuit.

Note some had to take out some words due to filters :-(

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]