Page banner image

Re: Pranked my brother!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lewis on April 28, 2024 at 23:06:24

In Reply to: Pranked my brother! posted by Pete on April 20, 2024 at 01:56:30:

Hey pete, thanks for sharing this cool story. I dont post here very much but I wanted to share 2 things with you since you posted this. First is that a similar thing happened to me before. In highschhool I was real invovlved with my church and in the summer i was a group leader for a summer bible camp. They did a fundraiser each year as a boys versus girls thing and at the end of the week whoever won got to do something to their group leaders. Well they ended up wanting to pie-face us and them slime us. I wasnt sure what to expect about it but I tried to think it might be fun like what happens on tv shows. There were three of us who got pied and slimed one right after the other. I went second. My friend went first and he seemed to think it was pretty fun. But I ended up not liking it too much. It was weird and uncomfortable getting stuff smashed in my face, and the buckets of slime they dumped on me were ice cold and gross. I guess all the kids watching thought it was hilarious and sure I liked being able to make them laugh but for me it was really uncomfortable. Even though I guess it cleaned up easily enough and after a shower I was good as new I guess.

Second thing I wanted to say is that I know from reading all your stories that you grew up in West Virginia. My church youth group did service trips there back when I was in high school and I visited twice. Not sure if I was anywhere near where you lived. I remember the one year were were near a town called Elkins and the next year we stayed in a town called Nutter Fort (obviously we thought that name was hilarious). I remember how old everything felt but the mountains and the scenery were incredibly beautiful. It was also one of the first times I kind of experimented a little with my wet clothes thing. We did service work during the day, starting after breakfast and finishing up before dinner time. Then they'd give us a few hours of free time before dinner, and then we did stuff with the local church group between dinner and bed time. The service work we did was manual labor, like painting people's houses or repairing porches, tearing off old roofs and stuff like that. One day it was so so crazy hot out and we were working hard all day. After our work day was over one of the chaperones came up with a big plastic tarp and garden hose and we made a water slide down the big hill behind the church we were staying at. I hadn't brought a swimsuit with me plus I was part of a conservative church so going shirtless would have been frowned upon. I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve work shirt since that's what we had to wear for safety reasons doing our service work. I was kind of skittish but it was so hot out I decided just to take off my work boots and go down the slide fully clothed. Most of my friends did the same. Now I guess this wasn't quite as fun or comfortable as going in a pool or lake fully clothed, but it sure felt good and I have to admit that I had some pretty confusing feelings being there with my church group!

Anyway I know my stories aren't as good as yours but I've been reading here for a long time and haardly ever post so I just wanted to share.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]